’General Affairs’s Department is one of our school’s main administrative
bodies. There are 4 sections established under the Head of the
General Affairs Department, namely: Clerical
Section, Maintenance Section, Property Safe-keeping Section, Cashier
Section. The main duties of this
department are to support the entire school’s teaching & administrative
affairs; and to manage the various housing constructions, repairs & miscellaneous
affairs, within the controlled budget.. In addition, this department
takes care of documentations, general affairs, treasuries as well
as the management of the school’s properties, campus environment
improvement, campus safety, workers safety & hygiene, vehicles,
staffs and coordination of the school’s administrative and treasury
affairs. We sincerely would welcome your comments and suggestions.
- Control of the school’s clerical plan.
- Campus environmental protection, safety and sanitation.
- Purchasing and duty-free import business.
- Management of transportation.
- Management of auditoriums,
- Management of part time student-workers and gardeners.
- Management of meeting rooms.
- Environmental sanitation and maintenance.
- Management of resources, classification and recovery.
- Payday on the 20th for full-time staff.
- Payday on the 25th for part-time staff.
- Income includes collection of students miscellaneous fees,
vacation tuition fees, motorcars right-to-travel pass handling
fees, promissory deposits, guarantee checks & other income.
- Expenses include factories & companies fees, various
fees, students scholarship award fees, worker-student fees.
- New Construction Project’s commencement, contract signing,
start of construction, site inspection.
- Dormitories’aily maintenance & repair.
- Maintenance & upkeep of water, electrical & air-conditioning
|Property Safe-keeping Section
- Land and Building Management
- Dormitory Management
- Articles Management
- Audio-Visual Materials Management
- Property Management
- Key Management
- Warehouse Management
- Playground Management